Global software-industrial company to present advanced IIoT-ready solutions reducing downtime and lowering operating costs at region’s most influential oil and gas event
Plants can potentially unlock profit increases of up to $26m per year using Honeywell’s industry-leading technology*
- The Experion® Orion Console increases situational awareness and enables faster response time to changing conditions, thereby improving productivity and unlocking value by streamlining operations and improving analytics and decision making to make people, process, and assets more effective.
- Honeywell UOP’s Connected Plant Services (CPS), part of the Honeywell Connected Plant's family of cloud-based services, anticipates operational complications and offers real-time solutions to overcome them, thereby reducing unplanned downtime and improving underperforming assets. CPS customers have seen improvements in plant performance and increased profitability by over $0.30-0.50/bbl in Refining and $10-20/MT in Petrochemicals.
- Industrial Cyber Security Risk Manager is the first solution to proactively monitor, measure and manage cyber security risks for industrial environments. It consolidates complex site-wide cyber threat and vulnerability data into a single view for better visibility and improved decision-making, and extends users' ability to stay ahead of cyber threats in ways not previously possible.
- Safety solutions including the HS81-HS Industrial Fire and Gas Controller, that integrates detection, notification, and extinguishing functions for fire, gas and smoke hazards; and VESDA by Honeywell Xtralis, a very early warning aspirating smoke detection solution that provides the earliest possible warning of an impending fire threat, even in harsh environments.
- Connected security solutions for improved situational awareness including ADPRO PRO PIR (passive infrared) which detects moving targets by sensing temperature differences between them and the stationary background and Honeywell Xtralis’ Video Content Analytics (VCA) suite of security software that includes IntrusionTrace, LoiterTrace and SmokeTrace analytic technology for visual confirmation of intrusion, loitering or smoke developing from a fire.
- ControlEdge™ PLC, when combined with Experion® Process Knowledge System (PKS), dramatically reduces integration costs for ancillary plant operations, minimizes downtime through unified support, decreases risk with embedded cyber security, and lowers total cost of ownership through extended system lifecycle.
- Honeywell’s ConneXt Loneworker™ for field workers integrates wireless portable gas monitors and personal protective equipment with cloud-based, location tracking technology and software analytics, reliably keeping safety managers and lone workers connected all the time via cellular or satellite networks.